Sudden cardiac arrest victim’s chance of survival is less than 10%; however, it has been proven that if more people knew how to perform CPR and use an AED device, the chance of survival would more than double or triple. CPR is about restarting a heart. The process is simply:
- Use of multiple CPR manikins – provides more hands on experience (usual student to manikin ratio is 1:1)
- Relief of airway obstruction
- Signs and symptoms of Heart Attack and Stroke
- Introduction of the Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- American Heart Association two-year certification
- American Safety and Health Institute two-year certification cialis 20mg kaufen
Heartsaver (a 2-hour Adult and Pediatric classroom course) will provide lay rescuers with the skills they need to respond to common life threatening emergencies such as respiratory, cardiac arrest and foreign body airway obstruction.
Heartsaver Automated External Defibrillation (a 2 hour Adult and Pediatric CPR/AED classroom course) was developed to support the growing movement toward public access defibrillation. This course teaches in an integrated fashion.
Healthcare Providers CPR (a 4 hour Adult, Pediatric, Infant and AED CPR classroom course) is designed for the professional healthcare provider including but not limited to physicians, nurses, paramedics, EMTs, respiratory therapists, physical therapists, dentists and staff, physician’s assistants, nursing students, nursing assistance, and other allied health personnel.
Ready to Save Lives?